HALIFAX MINOR BASEBALL ASSOCIATION
CODES OF CONDUCT
- I hereby pledge and agree to provide positive support, care and encouragement for my child participating in Halifax Minor Baseball by following this Parent Code of Conduct.
- I will remember the game is for the fun and enjoyment of the youth and not the adults.
- I will place the emotional and physical well-being of the players ahead of my personal desire to win.
- I will help support the players in playing in a safe and healthy environment.
- I will support all the coaches and umpires working with my child in order to encourage a positive and enjoyable experience for all.
- I will do my best to ensure Halifax Minor Baseball is fun for everyone.
- I will encourage my child to lose with dignity and win with grace.
- I hereby promise to do the following:
- I will have a positive attitude at all times.
- I will win with grace and lose with dignity.
- I will not make any inappropriate comments towards anyone else.
- I will support my teammates regardless of ability.
- I agree that we are here to have fun.